With strategically located fabrication, lifting and operational facilities along the coast of Scotland, CGI are able to offer a full range of turn-key services. This includes engineering, structural analysis, fabrication and sea fastening of equipment as well as contracting services to vessel owners and operators.
We operate a highly skilled team across a range of disciplines all orientated to servicing Subsea Construction vessels, Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessels . When you consider this is bolstered by our full range of onshore support services, you’ll understand why we are able to deliver to the very highest standards.
We are relied upon for being able to respond quickly and deliver on time, even in the most challenging conditions. Our superbly equipped facilities can deal with deep water requirements, dry docking and direct heavy lift quayside access, allowing us to deal with scheduled marine repair and vessel enhancements.
Transportation Technical Services
- Suitable transportation deck layout drawing
- Vessel/cargos system transportation level analysis inc. Intact and Damage conditions
- Calculation of the transportation inertial forces according to the project specification
- Seafastening design to secure any cargo to the vessel deck
- Vessel deck strength check due to loads transferred through the sea fastening down to the deck
- Manage the seafastening fabrication
- Provide yard supervision during the seafastening installation operation
- Calculation of the minimum required Tug BollardPull for the cargo barge towing operation
- Rigging for the off-shore structure lifting operation